Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Warm days cold nights.


I can hardly believe it is November already. How time is flying past. Soon there will be snow on the ground and Christmas time. Which also means some vacation days but I am getting ahead of myself. As usual I have been trolling around the interweb and have found some really great sites and artists. I must say my new favorite site is Super Punch. They update all the time and it is always something interesting. Dull moments at work you can find me flipping over there for a little pick me up. Another similar site but not updated as much is Share Some Candy. It is filled with creative goodies.
Now to the awesome artists that I have stumbled upon. The first is JAW Cooper. What I like about her site is that she often shows you the process her pieces take, so you get to see something from sketch to finished product. Artist two is Katie Cook. She does a bunch of comic art, stuff relating to Star Wars, superheroes, etc. Really fun and cute. Last artist for now is Caia Koopman. She paints some really lovely ladies. Her blog isn't much but definitely check out her gallery. Pretty.
Random book recommendation: I am Number Four. It was awesome sci-fic. Not usually my forte but could hardly put it done. But that's just me. (It is being made into a movie)
So there it is folks. Sorry about the wait. Hopefully more goodies to found.

No comments: