Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good bye November


Thought I should get one more post in before the calender changes. Can't believe December is already here. I have been enjoying the Christmas shopping and because I rule at it, I am almost done. There are always those little gifts that you have to do some real hunting for.
In ref. to my last post I did finally get to see Harry Potter!!! Yay!
I was a little sad there wasn't more Luna in it but at least she was somewhat. The way she says things is just so cute.
Also there are a couple happy new items in the shop so please feel free to take a gander!
I will leave you and November with a couple books that I recently finished reading: Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr was wicked good, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White was filled to the brim with supernatural creatures and happenings, The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff just look at the cover and you will want to read it, and Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin. I don't know how it happened but November was the month of fairies for my book choices some way or another they made their way in.
Stay warm!

No comments: