Saturday, July 31, 2010

Late Night Musings


Veronica Mars! How did I miss this when it was originally on TV? I vaguely remember hearing about it but never really looked in to it. Just tonight I stumbled upon it on Netflix and already watched several episodes. A little addicting obviously. Veronica is a cute, sassy, and smart girl who helps her detective dad solve cases. Lots of witty dialogue too.


I also just finished the second book "Captivate" in the Need series by Carrie Jones. I read it in only a couple days. Was pretty fast paced and leaves you wanting more so good thing there's a third(Entice) and fourth book in the series. Pixies don't seem so cute and innocent after you read it. Sorry Tinkerbell.
Last but not least. Went and saw Socerer's Apprentice. Not the greatest movie but it did lead me to a great song that was featured "Gold Coast" by Grouplove. It's pretty much been on repeat since then.
Now you have something to watch, read, or give a listen too!

No comments: