Wednesday, July 07, 2010

A Creepy Book for a Rainy Night


I am taking a break from reading my so far pretty awesome book "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" to poke around on the web and to finally post on here seeing as it has been a while. It is summer so I am being lazy and trying to enjoy the outdoors whenever possible. I have picked up crocheting again and enjoy keeping my hands busy and seeing the results. Recently I have finished a couple hats, some turning out better then others. I also have been watching movies because movie theaters = free air conditioning for a couple hours. Riding my bike has also become a summer past time, it's good for the body and clears the head. Hope whoever may be reading this that your summer is going well and that you are taking time to have some fun. I would recommend reading "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", I am liking it more then I did "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" but both books are very interesting. Maybe give both books a try if you feel so inclined. Also Tim Burton is supposedly making a movie adaptation of the "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". I can't help but get excited because the odds are that it will be awesome!

No comments: