Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just a Few Things

Tomorrow is the season premire of Grey's Anatomy. Two hours of drama. I don't know if I will be able to survive. Better prepare with some snacks, some popcorn and maybe a soda. Haven't done that for a while. I am most looking forward to Pushing Daisies starting again. That show is so cute and something different for a change. It could also have to do with how adorable I think Lee Pace is who plays the Pie Maker.

Speaking of Lee Pace he has recently been a couple movies that I would recommend watching. My favorite being The Fall and the other Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day.

Another good movie I would recommend is Penelope. I would describe it as a modern fairy tale that is imaginative and fun. One more recommendation this time of the book variety would be Sunday's at Tiffanys. It gives an interesting twist on the love story.

In other news I added another piece to the shop. Another furry friend this one being a tiny little dachshund. I haven't sold anything yet which is a little discouraging but I hope that changes soon.

I finished up work tonight watching Edward Scissorhands always a classic.


"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it. " -Kim in Edward Scissorhands

No comments: