Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Findings

Haven't posted much lately, I just haven't found anything that has inspired my usual spontaneous blogging. If you notice on the left I updated my links, moved things around and added a bunch of new ones. The links is where I always go when checking out people's sites. Sometimes it is like falling down the rabbit hole and when you reach the bottom you are left wondering how in the world did you end up here. Just the other day I stumbled upon this cute site that now when I tried to find it again it was lost to me. I was a little disapponinted because it was filled with adorable monsters hanging out in the real world. If anyone knows what I am talking about please send me a link. Now I will leave you with this video that made me laugh on this lovely Friday evening, happy weekend to you all.

No comments: